Jump on it!
Described by shaman Janet StraightArrow as
a journey of awakening and finding positive ways of taking action to assist a world in environmental distress
and by architect and AIA Middle East president Raya Ani as
a timely and contemporary novel about love and care for the world—The Erenwine Agenda helps us understand how we might navigate from a place of non-communication to a place of resolution.
You guessed it, I’m running my last free book weekend starting tomorrow, Saturday July 1st, to Sunday July 2nd – after that we go to multi-outlet sales, including Barnes and Noble, Kobo, Apple, etcetera.
If you’d like to download two of my books for free, this is your last chance! I’m offering my love story about fracking, The Erenwine Agenda: a novel as well as my Reiki manual, entitled (very creatively!) Reiki: a manual. You can download now and read later.
Thanks everyone and please spread the word! I am hoping for oodles of positive review of both books on Goodreads and Amazon, especially in advance of the print editions which are coming out this fall.
Happy long weekend,
…of mood and faith.
Morning thoughts from me. 🙂
The Erenwine Agenda will be available for you to read tomorrow!
For those who have asked:
- It is available to pre-order now. Pre-ordering counts toward first-day sales figures.
- It is available on Kindle. As part of the Kindle Unlimited program, I will be paid half a cent (yes) per page you read. So please read to the end and tell everyone to read it too!
- You can read Kindle on pretty much any device these days including smartphones, laptops, etc. Just need to download the Kindle app.
- This is the first edition. There will be a second edition in the fall, designed by the multi-talented Lori Dalvi, and it will be a print edition available through distributor Ingram.
- Yes, this took a long time. Six years! It seems like it happened quickly to those who’ve joined the conversation recently, but – not really. It’s been a long and slow process that has had to do with:
- connecting with the right people to help it launch;
- me being personally ready to launch it, and;
- the world being ready to receive it.
If you enjoy this book, please do put up a starred review on both Amazon and Goodreads. There is an alchemical mix between the algorithms of the two sites that only a few people understand!
Much love to all who follow,
I’m excited to announce that my novel, The Erenwine Agenda, is now available for pre-order on Amazon!
This is the short description:
An intern architectural designer takes on the natural gas industry.
This is the little-bit-longer description:
Amalia Erenwine—an environmental activist working in New York City as an architectural intern—takes on the natural gas industry in this new book by Maia Kumari Gilman. Amalia rails against the underwriting of her employer’s work by a natural gas company involved with fracking. She clashes with the gas company’s petroleum geologist, executive Mark Stone—and yet, a hurricane of personal and continental proportions triggers the two of them to open their minds to a new world view.
Have a look, buy, bookmark and share. This is ecofiction that wants to roll out well before Earth Day, so please help the book along with a good word online. And for those who are wondering: the book encompasses a spectrum of politics and possibility. There is room for everyone here. ❤
More information can be found here: https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/new-book-release-erenwine-agenda-maia-kumari-gilman
I’m excited…did I say that already?!